When it comes to skincare, investing in products that are good to your skin and the planet is the way to go. With all the different skincare brands and trendy new items popping up every day, it can be hard to find something that checks off both boxes. But good news: Dew Mighty's Bloom Jelly Serum Bar definitely does.
Serum—which you typically apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturizing—contains skin-boosting ingredients that brighten, reduce blemishes, and lock in moisture. Finding it in bar-form is pretty much unheard of, but Dew Mighty's zero-waste option works just as well as the other options on store shelves. (If not better!)
Can't wait to get your hands on this serum bar? Be one of the first 250 people who spend $100+ in the Brightly Shop—that launched on August 2!—and get this bar for free. (A $52 value!)
What's Dew Mighty?
Dew Mighty is a concentrated skincare brand that's focused on being kinder to the planet by being zero waste and plastic-free. Founder and CEO, Tiffany Buzzatto, had a goal: Create something that's never been made before. That something was unbottled, slow beauty that has the smallest carbon footprint possible.
The brand's first major product launch is the Bloom Jelly Serum Bar, and it's already turning heads. A serum... in bar-form? Our Scouts couldn't wait to get their hands on this one-of-a-kind product. If you're in the market for a new, sustainable serum, here's what our community says.
Dew Mighty's solid serum is made with 100 percent pure ingredients, and it activates when swiped to nourish and calm your skin. The bar contains naturally occurring vitamins, antioxidants, and healthy properties to keep your skin balanced and radiant. It could even leave your skin brighter!
Extra bonus: The serum bar is also shipped in FSC certified veggie-coated paper, meaning you can throw it in your compost or recycle it.
What Our Scouts Thought:
- "Dew Mighty spreads nicely. There's absolutely no heavy feeling, and I don’t look oily—just nourished!" —Callie Alfieri
- "It's great that the product is zero-waste and doesn't come in a plastic bottle! I love the concept of 'bar' products that don't need any plastic for storage!" —Caitlyn Nygaard
- "I've never been able to find a serum bar or products that were not only vegan, but good for my face. This bar definitely proved to be high quality!" —Ciara Fitts
- "I haven’t seen other products in this space that really function as an all-in-one for facial products. Usually you have to buy each separate oil or serum individually, but this has all the products in one, which is really cool." —Sarah Steiker
- "I've never seen or used another product like this! I think this product is so neat and innovative. To my knowledge, it's the first of its kind." —Mia McCallum
Things to Work On
As with all products, there's always room for improvement—especially when there are so many moving parts needed to make an eco-friendly beauty product that works for every skin type.
What Our Scouts Thought:
- "I have oily skin, and the product is a little bit oily. I'm hesitant to use it during the day because of the oils, but at night, it feels really soothing on my skin and I use it under my moisturizer." —Sarah Steiker
- "When receiving the package, I would have liked to see a guide on how to apply the product and maybe more details on what the product does for my skin." —Caitlyn Nygaard
- "I didn’t like how the product applied to my skin. After I put it on, it felt like I had hardly applied any product. Then after applying more product, my face felt very greasy for a while after. I also don’t think this product was suited for my normal to dry skin." —Mia McCallum
(Disclaimer: We did not pay any of our Scouts to review these products, but they did receive the products for free. Join our Scouts program if you want the chance to participate in the next product drop!)
Hey there! Want to help us change the world every day through easy, achievable, eco-friendly tips and tricks? Sign up for the Brightly Spot and join our movement of over a million changemakers.