The Podcast Intern is responsible for assisting the Content team with a variety of projects related to our award-winning Good Together podcast, which has been featured by Apple as the #1 podcast for conscious consumers.
This is an opportunity to learn the behind-the-scenes of creating a podcast, all while working within a fun and enthusiastic team that’s passionate about making a difference.
This internship is virtual and the timing is flexible. Generally, the Spring internship runs from January to May, and the Summer internship runs from May/June to August.
- Brainstorm ideas for the podcast
- Research + source guests for upcoming episodes
- Write engaging show notes for podcast episodes
- Research + source information for upcoming episodes
- And more!
- Strong interest in sustainability and eco-friendly living
- Love of podcasts and teaching others about topics related to sustainability
- Attention to detail and eager to learn
Brightly uses content, community, and brand recommendations to ignite change via conscious consumerism. We reach thousands of millennial + Gen Z women every day through our platform and podcast, Good Together.
Our mission is to change the world by empowering people to take small steps to live ethically and sustainably, every day. We’ve been invested in by Snapchat, founded by former Googlers and social-impact startup heros, and more.
Please apply with your resume, a writing sample, and a paragraph explaining why you’re interested in the position. Also include which internship you’re interested in: Spring or Summer.