Brightly’s mission is to change the world through conscious consumerism. We empower thousands of millennial and Gen Z women through incredible content and connections focused on eco-friendly living and sustainability.
We’ve been recognized as a leading voice in the sustainability and eco-conscious space and we’re working on some first-of-their-kind projects that are going to surprise and delight our community. And that’s where you come in.
- Assist with setting up DTC fulfillment operations from the ground up
- Help curate and design best-in-class eco-friendly products
- Research and help establish packaging and shipping practices that keep our environment in mind
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all the stakeholders to make sure all deadlines and KPIs are met across the board
- Place orders with partners, make sure they are paid for and delivered on time
- Ensure smooth operations, timely order delivery, and exceptional customer experience
- 3+ year of experience in operations and fulfillment (ideally), e-commerce experience (required)
- Ability to lead negotiations, influence and drive decisions with warehouse and fulfillment partners
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to develop and maintain reports and dashboards
- Problem solver with quick decision-making capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Supply Chain Management, Business Administration etc.)
- Relentless focus on the customer and her needs
About this job:
You will work with the direction of the co-founders to plan and execute Brightly’s DTC channel launch: sourcing products, setting up fulfillment operations, coordinating with all stakeholders, and ensuring flawless customer experience.
You’ll be working closely with our entire (small but mighty!) team and will be an integral link between Brightly and all outside stakeholders: brand partners, product designers, photographers, fulfillment and shipping teams.
TLDR: You will be a part of a unique, community-driven product launch that will delight thousands of conscious consumers and make a huge positive impact for our planet.
You’re a unicorn: remarkable, resourceful, and adaptable. You’re a dreamer. And a curious and organized self-starter. You believe in our mission, have fresh ideas, and are excited to implement them on a nimble platform. You love collaborating with a team but are also focused enough to lead the charge on your own. You are passionate about the customer and always prioritize her experience above all else. You want to work in a small but exciting start-up environment and help build something huge with us.
This position is remote and full time. Salary DOE with equity compensation. All candidates should be based in North America and willing to work Pacific Standard Time hours. Brightly is headquartered in Seattle, WA.