Brightly’s mission is to change the world through conscious consumerism. We empower thousands of millennial and Gen Z women through incredible content and connections focused on eco-friendly living and sustainability.
We’ve been recognized as a leading voice in the sustainability and eco-conscious space and we’re working on some first-of-their-kind projects that are going to surprise and delight our community. And that’s where you come in.
- Work with stakeholders to help identify and define product initiatives
- You’ll help build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research, and loads of data
- You’ll write detailed user stories that describe journeys across mobile and web
- You’ll make hypotheses for new features or enhancements and test them
- You’ll collaborate with development teams through development cycle to ensure features meet the desired business goals
- You will work with our development teams to iteratively answer ongoing questions when refining features
- You’ll create mockups and prototypes using Adobe XD with partnership from our design and product leaders
- Analyze and report on product tests
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in a relevant field
- Problem solver with quick decision-making capabilities
- Relentless focus on the user and her needs
This is a fully remote position. We’re looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, and can commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship, but an incredible learning opportunity and lots of new skills are included! College credit is available as well.