Now hiring for Fall 2022! This internship is virtual and the timing is flexible. Generally, it runs from August to December 2022.
The Editorial Intern is responsible for assisting the Content team with a variety of editorial projects.
This is an opportunity to get exposed to a wide range of editorial projects, working within a fun and enthusiastic team that’s passionate about making a difference. It’s also a great way to build your writing portfolio and learn from our experienced writers and editors.
- Write 5+ articles per week for Brightly.eco
- Research + source information for upcoming articles
- Work with the direction of the content team to create articles that are in line with editorial best practices and brand guidelines, and iterate based on the performance of past articles
- Strong interest in sustainability and eco-friendly living
- Love of writing and teaching others about topics related to sustainability
- Attention to detail and eager to learn
- Working toward a degree in Journalism, English, Sustainability, or other related degrees
Brightly uses content, community, and brand recommendations to ignite change via conscious consumerism. We reach thousands of millennial + Gen Z women every day through our platform and podcast, Good Together, which has been featured by Apple as the #1 podcast for conscious consumers.
Our mission is to change the world by empowering people to take small steps to live ethically and sustainably, every day. We’ve been invested in by Snapchat, founded by former Googlers and social-impact startup heroes, and more.
Please apply with your resume, a writing sample, and a paragraph explaining why you’re interested in the position.