The Editorial Intern (Fall) is responsible for assisting the Content team with a variety of editorial projects.
This internship will run from August-December 2020.
These may include articles, research, podcast show notes, and more.
This is an opportunity to get exposed to a wide range of editorial projects, working within a fun and enthusiastic team that is passionate about making a difference.
- Research + source information for upcoming articles
- Writing 3+ articles a week for the platform
- Work with the direction of the content team to create articles and more that are in line with editorial best practices and brand guidelines, and iterate based on the performance of past episodes and articles
- Experience in editorial and journalism work
- Working towards a degree in Journalism, English, Sustainability, or other related degrees
- Attention to detail and eager to learn
- Strong interest in sustainability and eco-friendly living
Brightly uses content, community, and brand recommendations to ignite change via conscious consumerism. We reach thousands of millennial + Gen Z women every day through our platform and podcast, Good Together, which was recently featured by Apple as the #1 podcast for conscious consumers.
Our mission is to change the world by empowering people to take small steps to live ethically and sustainably, every day. We’ve been invested in by Snapchat, founded by former Googlers and social-impact startup heros, and more.
Please apply with your resume, a link to your portfolio (required, even if it’s just an Instagram feed!) and a few paragraphs explaining why you are interested in the position. Please note: applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.