During complicated and stressful times, simplification of day-to-day life has never sounded better. If you’re itching to get out and see the world right now, we hear you. Sometimes the best remedy for cabin fever is escaping somewhere mentally, and we couldn’t think of a better place to stay than a gorgeous tiny home in a new location.
The concept of tiny living and tiny homes appeals to people for different reasons – maybe you’re looking to simplify your life, reduce your financial or environmental footprint, or more. We hope these beautiful interiors and thoughtful living spaces bring you a little bit of joy today!
1) A gorgeous salmon-hued tiny house on wheels
2) Pops of color and shiplap make this tiny home stand out
3) An innovative solution for storage and sitting lend a unique touch to this abode
4) We’re loving the reclaimed wood and full-solar interior of this unique space
5) This smartly designed 331-square foot tiny home has more features than we can list
6) An Airstream with bespoke touches, custom cabinetry and more
7) Finally, we love stepping into this lived-in gem with our friends from Apartment Therapy
Would you try tiny living? We’re tempted to – we think it would be a great way to slow down, focus on owning fewer and better things, provide a testing ground for zero waste living... and more!